80 Year Old Defenseless Veteran And Cancer Survivor Attacked For Sickening Reason





According to recent reports, police are searching for a woman who mugged and attacked a navy veteran and cancer survivor Monday.



87-year-old James Gregg said he considered the woman a friend. It is no surprise, then, that when she called and asked to borrow money he wanted to help.

“I thought I’d help with a few dollars,” Gregg told reporters. “I had $20 in one hand, I had $10 or $20 in the other hand in case she said, ‘I got to have more.’”



But when Gregg went to give her some of the cash, the woman insisted she took it all. She dragged her nails down his arms, cutting him open.

“My hand was bleeding so bad, they worked on my hand probably at least two, three hours of pain,” Gregg recalled. “It was all pain.”

Gregg said the woman then shoved him back to his home, where he attempted to call for help.

“She knocked me backwards,” Gregg stated. “I reach for the telephone, she threw my phone.”

Gregg is now left in an arm cast, and regrets ever trying to help the woman.

“I just felt like I’d been betrayed and I should never—I’m an old na├пve man, I guess,” he commented. Gregg is on a fixed income, but was still willing to spare a few dollars for a friend.

The woman has been identified as 25-year-old Ci Ci Smith. Authorities are unsure whether that is her real name.
Previous
Next Post »